Career @ SIIF
SIIF (www.siif.in) is in urgent requirement of an intern (Payable up to INR 18, 000 PM; for 6 months, likely to be extended); BBA/ BMS/ B.Com graduates preferred, Preference will be given to those who have good command over spoken and written English and who have quick learning abilities.
The day-to-day activities involve:
- Scouting and screening for relevant startups based on predefined criteria; Arranging google meets with them and preparing database of innovative startups
- Agreement preparation for startup incubation; proper record keeping; Good command over MS-Office software
- Conducting startup events and acceleration/ incubation cohorts
- Proper arrangement and record management of the office documents and PR communications
- Grant proposal writing and social media updates
- Assisting CEO in internal corporate governance and Board meetings
- Interacting with other incubation centers in India and abroad
- Managing relevant work assigned by the Chairperson SIIF and Board of Directors (BoD) SIIF as per need
For all these things, initial guidance will be given by the CEO with the expectation that the interns learn quickly and become independent.
Please send an email with your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org